IT Process Consultant – Business Analysts
NIS Solutions is searching for an IT Process Consultant – Business Analyst to join our team in Sterling, VA.
ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
The IT Process Consultant III – Business Analyst will assist across our client’s IT organization by:
· Enhancing the quality of products and services through feedback, mentoring, and continual process improvement
· Providing support in defining, developing, and institutionalizing standards to ensure consistent and measurable performance across the organization
· Conducting process improvement initiatives and performing routine internal audits to ensure compliance to established standards
· Utilizing customer, industry and business trends; and apply this understanding to meet project objectives
· Validating procedures and processes with a view toward enhancement or improvement; analyze information and situations; and implement actions through the management team to ensure project objectives are met
· Identifying, defining, developing and institutionalizing Business Process standards, templates, policies, processes, and guidelines in support of DEA as related to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Scrum Project Management framework and Team Foundation Server workflow. Also, maintain legacy process and procedures for projects using the waterfall approach
· Providing analytical, planning, and implementation support services for performance measurement, metrics analysis, and process improvement of Projects and Programs as well as support in the preparation and presentation of technical, management, and operational briefings, data calls, and reports
· Provide support to the PM’s and/or System Owners to complete an Initial Privacy Assessment (IPA), Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA), or any other documentation required to satisfy client’s cybersecurity and privacy compliance requirements
· Provide technical support to include technical advice on security requirements for highly specialized application(s), technical report preparation, or other services as required
· Design, prepare and deliver IT security related presentations; review and provide written comments on IT security related artifacts to include but not limited to: IT Security directives, policies, guidelines, plans, and procedures; briefings in response to internal and external cybersecurity data calls; and IT security related requests
· Coordinate and facilitate regular security coordination meetings, as required
· Researching best practices in the areas of strategic planning, IT investment management and providing expert guidance and recommendations
· Supporting the client in the administration of the risk management process. Formulating partnerships between customer, suppliers, and staff; anticipates potential project related problems and utilize refined techniques for identifying, eliminating or mitigating solutions, and project and business risks
· Experience in developing IT Governance artifacts, such as business cases, Project Management Plans, CONOPS, Risk Management Plans, and Functional Analysis artifacts (CBAs and Alternative Analysis)
· Performing gap analysis and trend analysis; Determining operational objectives of business requirements; Evaluating existing or interfacing systems and provide analysis and recommendations on whether interfaces should be continued or be functionally subsumed
· MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Microsoft Office Visio 2016
· Microsoft Office Project 2016
· MS SharePoint 2016
· MS Power BI
· Providing Weekly and Monthly Status Reporting
· Providing meeting support (facilitate meetings, prepare agenda, prepare project briefings, present to the stakeholders, document and distribute meeting minutes, and track actions)
· Support other PMO tasks as assigned
· Flexibility is a must, as well as the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
· Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple work streams, multi-task and work well under tight deadlines
· Strong interpersonal skills and proven experience in building partnerships with business and technical stakeholders as applicable
· Self-starter with ability to perform and lead work independently.
· Participate in project planning and schedule development/maintenance activities
ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, Physical Science, or other technology-related discipline)
Minimum 6 years in:
· Using Information Technology based applications to implement process improvement and reengineering methodologies to client business processes.
· Duties may include activity and data modeling, developing improvements to business methods on IT related projected.
· This individual is responsible for transition planning introduction, and integration of new IT processes.
· May provide group facilitation and training for newly implemented IT processes and act as key coordinator between multiple process stakeholders and project.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year