NIS is Provider of Innovative Information Technology and Program Management Services and Solutions
NEWS AND EVENTS
– NIH CIO SP3 IDIQ contract award. NIH makes a CIO-SP3 prime contract award to CNM Solutions, an SBA 8a Joint Venture partnership between NIS Solutions, Magadia Consulting and NCN Technologies. CIO-SP3 is a 10-year IT Services contract.
– Defense Logistics Agency. NIS was awarded a contract under TMR’s DLA JETS prime contract to provide Level I Call Center support to SPS application users world-wide. We provide the initial point of contact with the users while providing SPS application technical research, advice and troubleshooting issues relating to SPS.
– DoD Army ITES 3S Contract award. NIS will provide subcontracting support to CACI under the Army ITES 3S IDIQ contract. The ITES-3S scope will include a full range of services and solutions necessary for agencies to satisfy their enterprise infrastructure and infrastructure goals with Information Technology (IT) services worldwide. The scope includes the Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Information Management (C4IM) requirements. Period of contract performance is from September 2018 to September 2027
– DOJ Business Process Re-engineering and Requirements (BPRR). Under a subcontract agreement with NTTDATA Federal, NIS will provide services to enable Department of Justice to carry out responsibilities for direction, governance and oversight of Information Technology activities including Senior Business Analyst and Business Process improvement efforts for the office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO).
– NIS Solutions Today Achieves CMMI-SVC Maturity Level 3. This accomplishment demonstrates our commitment to delivering quality services to our customers as we assist them in achieving their mission objectives. It also serves as a testament to the quality of our people and processes that ensure the highest levels of quality and repeatability in our service delivery.
– NIS Completed a Skype for Business video room system pilot (In-partnership with Microsoft and Logitech) in support of HUD Office of Chief Information Officer
– NIS and Magadia consulting to provide Bilingual Call Center Services (English and Spanish) in support of HUD Single Family Insurance Operations.
– NIS was awarded ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certificate for Information Security Management and Technology Solutions by QAS International, a United Kingdom based ISO Registrar
– NIS was awarded ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 certificate for Information Technology Service Management by QAS International, a United Kingdom based ISO Registrar.
– NIS was successfully transitioned from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 certification for Quality Management Services by QAS International, a United Kingdom based ISO Registrar.
NIS is teaming with Weber Solutions to provide Mobile Device Management as-a-Service to the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development in support of the Office of Public and Indian Housing (PIH).
NIS has teamed withMagadiaConsulting for the A/V systems procurement, engineering and implementation for the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development/Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity.
NIS was awarded a subcontract to engineer and implement a three system VTC system in support of the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development CPD Training facility at the Washington, DC HQ.
NIS Solutions was awarded a BPA contract to provide Language Services to the United States Department of Treasury/Alcohol Tobacco Tax and Trade
April 1, 2014
NIS Solutions teamed with 7Delta in support of the AcSTier I help desk contract with the US Department of Veterans Affairs.
February 19, 2014
NIS Solutions, as a subcontractor to CSC, will support the FDIC ISC3 contract providing Mainframe Operations, Production Control and Systems Programming services.